In the November 2nd broadcast of altNews Live, Nathan and Jay wade through the last dredges of the 2016 presidential election. Topics on the table include…:
- Chris Mathews’ advice to Donald Trump
- A false flag attack on a Baptist church in Greenville, Mississippi and its $44k+ GoFundMe page.
- The updated presidential election betting odds, and an LA Times poll that projects a 6-point Trump victory outside of the margin of error.
- What partisan Americans really think about Putin.
- The developing FBI investigation into Hillary Clinton, and how it might actually rally her supporters.
- A rambling commercial for why you should donate to altNews.
- More Wikileaks revelations regarding Teneo, disagreements within the Clinton Foundation, and Jay’s crazy conspiracy theory about Chelsea Clinton.
- We take viewer calls for the first time! Special thanks to Mack, Dale, and Joy.