The post-debate fallout continues. In today’s broadcast of altNews Live, Nathan and Jay give updates and commentary on:
- The nationwide anti-Trump protests orchestrated by George Soros & company.
- The popular vote, the electoral college, and whether or not Donald Trump could’ve won both if he tried (Nathan and Jay disagree).
- Huma Abedin’s re-appearance into public life.
- The fifty “counterterrorism officials” that have come out to voice concern over Trump’s presidency.
- The fall of paper money and our transition to a global digital currency, with special attention on the Indian rupee.
- Donald Trump, the future, and life itself with viewer-caller Alberto from Queens, NY!
- Jay tells a story about going to LA.