Nathan is live with all the breaking news. On the agenda this Monday, 24 October 2016:
- Project Veritas released part 3 of their exposé on campaign collusion between the Clinton campaign and the DNC. The big reveal this time? Donald Duck costumes, and HRC’s request for them to be strategically used at Trump rallies.
- The latest polls are rigged: expert analysis reveals that the numbers showing Donald Trump dramatically behind Hillary Clinton are statistically impossible. BONUS: John Podesta shares tips on how to rig the mainstream media polls in a new Wikileaked email.
- The media has finally begun asking tough questions of Hillary Clinton’s campaign. Clinton Foundation pay-to-play in Morrocco is even on the table, now. Special journalistic recognition goes to Chris Wallace of FOX.
- An update in Syria: Will the U.S. stop supporting rebel groups? It looks like it…
- China, and how ‘big data’ will be used to give citizens a grade on their online activity.
- How you can help support altNews.com! Email us your artwork: altNewsdotcom@gmail.com